Sunday, May 06, 2007

Welcome Back!

I suppose it's pretty lame to post a welcome back message to myself. Oh well, I'm probably the only one that remembers this blog exists, so perhaps there are no witnesses to my lameness.

If you were wondering about my absence, you shouldn't. I am getting my phd, thus I'm very busy and important. Except for the important part, that's all true.

I also wanted to take some time to scrub my full name from this account. It took ages, but I finally accomplished it. Obviously, I didn't think about it when I was setting up this account, but my full name was spat all over the internet as a result of this blog. Somewhat inadvisible.

Finally, I wasn't sure if I should continue blogging. I mean, nothing really interesting happens in my life these days. (Unless you count pigeons flying into the doctoral student's office and crapping all over our coffee pot.) But pigeons aside, is a blog even interesting or worthwhile when I'm in the states?

I suppose I'll give blogging in the US for the next month a bit of a go. Sort of a trial basis.

BTW, I'm leaving for England next month, as I plan to spend part of the summer visiting a character you may be familiar with, one Jon H.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. I can't say I've checked this regularly recently, but I'm glad I did today. I hope school is going well. Iraq sucks.

Jessica said...

I'm so glad you're blogging again! Some of the stuff you write is freaking hilarious, I laugh at loud at work and the other boring lawyers look at me funny...