Monday, December 05, 2005

The State of the Health

There is a pool on the White House grounds, which was installed during FDR's presidency. Roosevelt suffered from polio, and swimming was one of the only activities that alleviated his pain. When he wasn't busy doing presidential kind of stuff, FDR liked to splash about in his pool. I can't say I blame him, because I spent the last few days splashing about in a pool as well. Of course, I'm not in very much pain and I didn't have a pool installed, but you get the picture. Basically I'm trying to say the healing process is going very well.

In other news, I went to the dentist, who informed me that I suffer from an ailment called "temperamental geographic tongue." Basically this means when I get stressed out, my tongue gets splotchy. Could I possibly be any weirder?

Ohhhh, and I was kind of sick this weekend. Couldn't eat anything, nor did I want to. As of today, the appetite is back...with a vengeance.

No comments: