I'm on this incredible winning streak at the movie theaters. The last three movies I've seen have been nothing short of fantastic. I would strongly recommend Shopgirl (a surprisingly realistic illustration of relationships), Walk the Line (even if you've never heard of Johhny Cash, it's altogether fascinating), and Brokeback Mountain (beautiful and extremely powerful).
I'm hoping this streak will continue because Memoirs of a Geisha and Munich both look really good. I actually saw Daniel Craig (he stars in Munich and was selected at the new James Bond), at the Sarajevo Film Festival. My big celebrity sighting...whooowhooo
Let's see...I got a drill this Christmas, which was altogether exciting as it means I no longer have to use a hammer and nail to make a hole for a drywall mount. I did that once and it was a very messy procedure. I got a lot of fun jewelry and (too much) money from my parents. I am also getting some stuff to help me get back on the road, like a dual-time watch, new Chacos, a black fleece jacket, and a LED head-mounted light. (If you have ever taken a wee in the woods or chopped veggies whilst simultaneously holding a flashlight, you know that the head-mounted ones are the only way to go. You might look like a moron, but at least you won't wee on yourself.)
That's pretty much all I have to say for the time being.
Tuesday, December 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I GOT A DRILL FOR XMAS TOO!!! AWESOME...
Post a Comment