Friday, March 10, 2006

So I'm off again

With little fanfare I suppose. There are about a billion people I did not call before I left. If you are one of those people, I apologize.

After my mom dropped me off at the airport, I checked in and was immediately sent to the special line. While my bags were searched, I was chatted up by a security guard who told me about the best alcoholic beverages to try in Thailand and suggested I apply for a job as a bartender. Needless to say, I was a bit concerned about the HR department's job at the airport.

China Air wasn't too bad, but it was a bit lacking on leg room. Fortunately nobody sat next to me on the way to Asia, so I got to stretch out and sleep. I had an unexpected stop in Seattle and another in Hong Kong. Thirty hours later I was there!

I'll write about Bangkok later.

-Monique

No comments: