Want to look like a tourist? Of course you do! Now, with the brand-new PacSafe, it's easier than ever to let people know you are definitely not a local.
You may ask, "What is a PacSafe?" Why, it is a revolutionary contraption that will keep your sunscreen, toothbrush, cheap souvenirs, beat-up paperbacks, and dirty laundry safe from those prying little fingers. Shaped like a large and unwieldy metal fishing net, the PacSafe wraps securely around your bag to keep all your belongings intact. Well, maybe, unless the thieves have wire cutters or really little hands.
If you order your PacSafe now, you can get a complementary "I'm not from around here!" T-shirt and best-selling novel, "What Do You Mean You Don't Speak English!?!"
Hurry, supplies are limited.
***Disclaimer: I apologize to anyone who uses/has used a PacSafe; however, I can't help poking a little fun, and you must admit it looks a little silly.***
Thursday, March 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment