I was supposed to make myself a very glorious sort of website. It would have all kinds of pictures and graphics and be interactive. On second thought, I have decided that is not the best idea for the following reasons: I am lazy, I have programming problems, and I am lazy.
I was getting to know Microsoft FrontPage; we decided we would take it slow and not rush into anything. However, after spending a whole day together, I fell fast and I fell hard. It was a beautiful romance at first, and I thought we were going to be together for a long time. Yet sadly, our relationship died in its fledgling stages. It has a propensity to crash on me when I most needed it, and dependability is very important to me. Au revoir FrontPage--I wish you nothing but the best in your future relationships.
Sunday, May 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment