Monday, May 09, 2005

Misnomer

So my address contains the phrase "no baggage", but it's a little misleading. I do have some baggage, 1850 cubic inches of baggage to be precise.

Chances are, you probably know me if you have stumbled upon this website. (Or you could possibly be a stalker, which would be really disturbing and creepy if it wasn't so flattering.) If you know me, I will postulate that you know a little bit of something about my trip (and the requisite baggage), because it's impossible for me to keep my yap shut. If you do not, here are a few details:

I have a one-way ticket to Paris, leaving on May 26th, 2005. I am traveling about Europe, Middle East-ish, and Africa. Then I return home for Christmas, and if I have enough money (provided I don't squander it on cheap crappy souveniers for you) I'm doing South America, Australia, Southeast Asia, etc. I'm going to chronicle my life while I am away, because I hope it will be interesting.


These are the things I will try to avoid in the making of this blog:

1. Overusing the semicolon. The comma/conjunction combination is so dull, so prosaic by comparison; however, my love affair with the semicolon is becoming ridiculous.

2. Embarrassing myself. This will not happen, but one can dream.

3. Boring the reader. This you can actually help me with; email me, and I will do my best to fabricate something of interest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is up? one who is young and feeble.

Jon and Monique said...

I <3 elder; Hope your knee is better.