My hairdresser has quit. Gone, vanished, like a puff of hairspray into the wind. I was a little traumatized by the news, but I rallied like a good soldier and decided to take matters into my own hands.
Last night I dyed my hair...black. Now here is the part where I sound like a complete jackass and say, "I didn't expect it to be so dark." Duh. It's black; what else could I have possibly expected? Anyway, I think I am going to add some blonde chunks in it with the aide of my father. We will see how that turns out. I don't need to have normal hair. I have no job interviews; there is nobody to impress. I can be as irresponsible as I want.
This may be quite fun.
Monday, May 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Just shave it all off. People dig people with shaved heads (like your coolest classmate).
Yay Dustin! Emily and I miss you! Keep me posted on stuff, okay?
Post a Comment