Saturday, August 06, 2005

Photos

For those of you that are actually interested--I posted a link to the photos. (Currently I have 543 compiled, which is probably too many to wade through...unless you are family. ;) Click on the link to get to my photos page. You can then browse through the pictures by selecting a page or by using the arrow keys in the bottom righthand corner. Unfortunately I have not yet labeled them, so it's just a hodgepodge of stuff.

Yesterday I bought some vitamins, chewable ones. I popped one in my mouth and it tasted extraordinarily bitter. While I searched for a trashcan to spit it out, it began to foam in my mouth. I do have a bit of manners, so I refused spit it out on the sidewalk. Therefore, I ran frantically about while tears began to form in the corners of my eyes and my mouth filled with unpleasant bitter-tasting foam. I found out they do not have any trashcans in this blasted city, so it's a good thing I'm leaving soon. Still very traumatized from the incident.

monique

2 comments:

Jon and Monique said...

Who wants me to make them a cheesecake?

Anonymous said...

my desktop is now the weird face sculpture that is laying in the town suqare